6 of us played here last saturday for the first time and we were blown away with the course and the views that come with it. Being from brum and having played decent courses in the past ie belfry, celtic manor etc, this was something different. The course was in great condition, the tee's were perfect, fairways cut well and the greens flat and quick.
The scenery on every hole was just amazing, great views of the beautiful countryside and houses along side the course are stunning.
Would definately return when visiting cornwall again !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the championship golf course, this hotel has an award-winning restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. The charming villages of Tintagel, Port Isaac and Boscastle are 15 minutes' drive away. In the 13th century, Bowood Park was part of the Black Prince's deer park. It is still set amid 230 acres of picturesque hills and woodland. The hotel has modern decor and luxurious fittings throughout. Each room has an en suite bathroom, a TV, and facilities for making tea and coffee. Guests can dine in the hotel's restaurant, which offers British and international dishes, including local seafood. Cornish cream teas and a Sunday carvery are also available. The Bowood Park Golf Club has a course which meets USGA standards and is open all year round. Golf clubs and buggies are available for hire on site. The North Cornwall coast, with its surfing beaches and fishing villages, is 15 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Bowood Park Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowood Park Hotel And Golf Course
- Bowood Park Hotel Course
- Bowood Park Hotel & Golf Club Camelford, Cornwall