We weren't staying here but popped in for a light Sunday lunch. It was super! Beautiful view of the Fowey estuary once we had climbed the hill (it is not too onerous - makes lunch worth it). Settled at a table surrounded by absolute peace we shared a seafood and shellfish starter which was great value for all it offered; such variety and all beautifully set out and flavoured with care and attention. Loved the little herb loaf too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel nestles on the hillside high above the magnificent Fowey River in Cornwall, close to the Eden Project. An independent luxury hotel set in a glorious location, and we pride ourselves on individual attention to all our guests. 14 guest rooms, all en-suite, all with exceptional river views, most with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Cormorant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cormorant On The River Hotel
- The Cormorant Hotel Golant, Cornwall