“The best Indian cuisine ever!!”
Review of Curry Leaf - CLOSED

Curry Leaf
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Having eaten in many Indian restaurants up and down the country I have to say the food here is the best I have ever had. Lots of choice a very reasonably priced, the service was great too .

There are newer reviews for Curry Leaf

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I've eaten at the Curry Leaf a couple of times and enjoyed it. We got a takeaway from there last week. It was pretty good excpt that I found a couple of the curries too sweet for my taste,

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Was going to have a takeaway but the restaurant was empty being early evening, so we decided to eat in. We were camping in Hayle and the weather was freezing so quite a relief. Both food and service was excellent and the staff were very friendly. Would definately go there again when down that way!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We went here quite early around six, the restaurant fairly quiet. We were warmly welcomed and the staff attentive. We had the pickles to start with poppadoms, four pickles in little square metal trays, the lime pickle was excellent, although a little hot, but after a few coughing fits, we enjoyed it, they also did a bright red pickle we weren't sure what it was, but when we enquired, were told it was tamarind, this particular pickle was really nice and hadn't had it before. I then had the tandoori mixed grill, very plentiful and very tasty, this came with a very light naan bread, really nice. My friend had the mixed meat bhuna with rice, there was plenty of it and the rice, very well cooked. we both thoroughly enjoyed out meal. We took out own wine with us, and paid 50p corkage, what a bargain. Would recommend

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Superb curry - I chose chicken madras with mushroom pilau rice, other half went for the special biriani. Chose 2 bottles of Cobra to go with the meal which was a perfect choice. Naan & popadums complimented. Spotlessly clean restaurant with polite & friendly staff.