“average”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Food was fair, a little over cooked, scallops were very gritty and the fish thai curry had more prawns than fish. Definitely over priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

They say you can meet the animals:- they mean a couple of cows, a few sheep and some pigs with piglets. You can't meet them at all you're not allowed to touch them. There is no interaction from staff. In fact unless you go into the shop they wouldn't even know you were there. As for the pick your own fruit.. information is almost nil. The day we went the strawberries were either eaten away by the flies or not ripe enough to pick. At £4.75 per kg I expected better! We didnt stay to eat. All in all very disappointed. Would never go again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I run a Bed and Breakfast just 10 minutes from Trevaskis Farm and I am always sending people to experience an evening meal or afternoon tea. So when I had a free moment last Sunday to pop out with my daughter we thought we would visit and have afternoon tea. Sadly the service on a Sunday is very poor, accept if you want a roast dinner. We arrived at 3.00pm and order a cream tea with a soft drink and tea. The soft drink arrived first and then about 15 minutes later the scones and then 20 minutes the tea. My daughter had nearly finished her drink and it just felt a very disconnected what should be an enjoyable experience. Can I say that maybe that one person does the drinks at least they should arrive together even if the cake or scones is later. Really though abit more organising would allow everything to arrive at the sametime. Maybe a reorganisation of where people pay and order cakes. Just seemed like a bottle neck there and I am sure the service would then improve.

1  Thank eresdor
Reviewed 10 August 2014

After visiting Trevaskis farm for the last 4 years I have to say it is without doubt one the best sunday roasts I have eaten in a restaurant. The portions are very satisfying and all the food is extremely well cooked and great value for money. The choice of desserts is out of this world and so is their taste. I have never had room to eat the dessert at the farm as the main course was so filling but I always buy one to take home and have for tea. It is a great experience for all with a friendly atmosphere and very family orientated, ideal for holiday makers. If you haven't tried it yet I would highly recommend you do so. Can't wait for next years holiday

Reviewed 10 August 2014

A childhood favourite restaurant, has been up and down in quality throughout my life but on my last visit a couple of weeks ago for a Sunday Roast, the quality was very good. Food was nice, hot and fresh, quick service, reasonable prices.

I like the look of their evening menu through the week, so going to have to visit again soon.

Definitely would recommend.