“Fantastic Stay”
Review of Treloar House

Treloar House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hayle
Treloar House
Ranked #8 of 15 Hayle B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We had a great 2 nights at Treloar House, a proper homely B&B. The rooms are modern, always immaculate and tastefully decorated. Every effort has been put effort into every little detail, from the paintings to the coffee cups. The bed is comfortable, good sized rooms, flat screen TV, fridge, dressing room, (with hairdryer !)and even snacks and cake in the evening! The breakfast is fantastic; fresh juices, cereals, croissants, all while you wait for your choice of a hot cooked meal and coffee and tea. Derek and Sue are very relaxed, and gave us great advice on things to do, have a passion for and are very knowledgeable on Cornwall. We found the location great as well, away from some of the more tacky overpriced lodgings near the seaside, centrally placed to get the north and south side of the peninsula. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Excellent B&B with more than pleasant hosts Sue and Derek who ensured my girlfriend and I had the best stay possible.

Breakfasts were lovely, and generous! I felt bad that I left some of my breakfast as I was so full! Our room was perfect, comfortable bed, iPod dock was a nice addition, and the cake was lovely!

My girlfriend and I were staying over due to my Brothers wedding, and Sue and Derek even offered lifts if we needed them - they really were such lovely hosts who should be very proud of their home :)

Thanks!

Dave & Leanne

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

There may not be a spa or landscaped gardens but Treloar b & b has everything you would expect from a 5star hotel. Recently opened as a b & b in a private house our room was newly furnished to the highest standard, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. As well as the usual hospitality tray there was the added bonus of freshly made cakes in your room on your return in the afternoon.
The excellent breakfast was served in the pleasant visitors lounge and it would keep you going for the rest of the day!
Everything that is stated on the Treloar home web page is exactly as you find it.... plus Sue.... for whom nothing was to much trouble.
We would highly recommend Treloar House and thank you for a perfect stay (apart from the weather!!!)

Room Tip: We stayed in Bryer but I am certain that the other room was of the same standard.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We found Treloar house on the off chane through booking.com. Pictures looked lovely, we couldn't believe our eyes when we arrived it was wonderful in a nice secluded spot just off the A30. Sue & Derek are truly lovely people who have created a stunning b&b from their family home. We didn't realise but both days there were fresh homemade cakes waiting for us...sad we missed these! Only discoved them this morning as we are departing. But we are both full from breakfast so couldn't manage another thing.
We felt very welcome in this relaxed home environment. Sue is more than happy to provide everything needed and Derek loves the washing up.
Combined they have great knowledge of the area so can help out with any travel plans.
I really cannot express in words how nice this place is you need to see it for yourself!!
I will sure come again as after 20+ years visiting Cornwall it's always handy to find nice new places to see.
Thank you very much!

• Stayed August 2012
Chippenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Our stay at Treloar House can really only be described in superlatives. Sue & Derek have created a perfect B&B for people who are looking for luxurious and self contained accommodation. Everything about it surpassed expectations from the luxurious en suite and separate dressing room to the surprise of the home cooked cakes. An excellent breakfast using the highest quality ingredients from local suppliers ensured the best start to each day. Sue & Derek have truly thought of everything to create a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brea1954
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed at Treloar House for one night and wished we had had the chance to stay longer, we can't recommend it more highly the decor and facilities are luxurious, the breakfast was delicious and the hosts charming. A tin of homemade brownies were a lovely personal surprise and my partner thought they were the best he had ever tasted!
We hope to return to Cornwall as soon as possible and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Both rooms were of the highest quality
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brigette50
Cornwall
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My bridesmaids and I stayed at Treloar House the night before my wedding on 1st June 2012. We had a really wonderful time, the rooms are amazing with everything you could need; magazines, Ipod docks and the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Considering it was the night before my wedding, I fell asleep straight away and slept like the dead! The rooms are huge, both with en suite bathrooms and Trencrom also has a dressing room which was great for storing our dresses. The bathrooms were beautiful with great power showers. The rest of the B & B was also beautiful in cluding the breakfast room. Four of us stayed, sharing 2 rooms but we had so much room to spread out in the beds it was fine. The When we arrived there were homemade cakes and tea waiting for us, they were absolutely delicious and really appreciated. Sue, the B & B owner, was so lovely and couldn't do enough to help us, including being on hand to man the phones to direct flowers and make up to us, making us drinks in the morning whilst we were getting ready and ironing my veil. It was the perfect venue for a relaxing luxurious night. If you were choosing a location central to St Ives and Penzance for a holiday without all the traffic then this is ideal for you also. Can't say enough good things about this place I will definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends