“Delicious homemade food!”
Review of Fresh Cafe - CLOSED

Fresh Cafe
Reviewed 19 June 2014

After reading just a few reviews about The Fresh cafe, we decided to try it out during our one week holiday. We glad we did.

It is a small friendly little cafe with just a few tables. We were served by a Lady who was the owner. She is very nice and friendly.

We had a lunch here twice and both time the food was great. It was delicious, homemade and fresh. It is rare to find such a delicious food in the cafes/bistro style establishment.

I loved the vegetarian gluten free tart and the lentil soup. My husband loved the chicken curry which he had on our both visits.

I just regret not having tried their scones, they looked so good.

I would check their opening hours before visiting. We were there in May half term and they were open from 9am to 2 pm I believe. And they were closed one day during the week, but I do not remember exactly when.

I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

You don't have to drive into St Ives to find the cool cafés, this little place is brill.
Great friendly personal service with a real willing to engage and please.
Next year after our seven hour drive I shall head straight here before I unpack because I know I will be made to feel welcome in Hayle.

1  Thank Tonyj3
Reviewed 24 May 2014

It may not look much more than a greasy spoon from outside but do not let that put you off,it really is a nice eating place.
Good food,friendly folk and almost next door you can follow up with a decent Ice cream.
Give it a go.....

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We were staying in Hayle and decided to start the day with a good old fashioned fried breakfast. The Fresh Cafe didn't let us down. Good food, good service, good value for money. Good start to the day despite the rain.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We lunched here today after a disappointing experience in St Ives where we were ignored for more than 20 minutes. The food was home cooked and of excellent quality. Service and value for money were also very good. Be sure to lunch here if you get the chance.