“family friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Instead of cooking on our daughters birthday after her party we took a last minute decision to book at Antininis. warmly welcomed, my daughter told the waitress/owner that it had been her birthday. The amount of attention she received was lovely, culminating in a coffee cup of icecream with a little sparkler at the end of our meal.

My meal: monkfish, prawns and bacon in broth with sweetpees; was lovely if not a little salty
My wifes meal: cannelloni with a zesty salad; deep robust flavours.

The complimentary fennel liqueur was subtle and lovely too.

will definitely be revisiting.

7  Thank Stuart R

Reviewed 17 August 2014

By far the best and most authentic Italian food I've had. Everything was fresh, delicious and prepared with care. The staff were brilliant and we had a really lovely evening. Will definitely be coming back again.

7  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This restaurant really deserves to be number one in Hayle. The food is outstanding, the service is warm and welcoming and the ambiance is first class. I can't recommend this enough, if you like authentic Italian food this is a must visit.

If your in Hayle and like Italian food this should be your only choice !

8  Thank Billbagshoy
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Very friendly good food and service, was very busy, with holiday family's and local people, which sometimes can be a bit distracting but the staff look after very well.

9  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My parents are regulars here and I can see why. The lovely staff and superb food makes for an all round enjoyable evening. The monthly changing menu allows you to try a variety of different foods and the combinations are always spot on. My mum doesn't eat dairy or pasta, which often makes dining out a bit tricky. At last we have found an Italian restaurant that will accommodate. They are happy to make adjustments to meals in order to accommodate dietary requests. The atmosphere is always buzzing and the waiting staff are second to none. The food is of the highest quality and where possible locally sourced. There is a board to inform you of their suppliers. You are even told which farm your meat originally came from! I have been here several times and have been impressed. If you want top quality, home cooked food then this is the place to come. It is lovely to have a restaurant of this calibre in our town.

9  Thank MrsKaB27