“Pasty Heaven”
Review of Hampsons Butchers

Hampsons Butchers
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 12 February 2013

The pasty and pies are outstanding. I ordered them to take back home and went in to place my order. No money was asked for only my name. How trusting is that? The order was ready when they said it would be and when I asked it to be. Looking forward to the next one I get from there but will be a while as I am 400 miles away.

Date of visit: February 2013
3  Thank YorkshireTeddybear03

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I buy my meat from here weekly you can not beat it best around by far.the steak is great and so is the bacon and sausaage.they also sell fresh pasties lovely

Date of visit: January 2013
2  Thank doughnut M
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Hampsons is a long established traditional Butcher in the port town of Hayle in Cornwall, but have for several years been baking their own Cornish Pasties on the premises using their own locally sourced meat.

In the same town of Hayle is "Philps Famous Pasty" shop and bakery, justifiably well known for their "shop pasties" and are perhaps the standard by which other shop pasties are judged.

Hampsons, though are different in character, being far more like the home cooked pasty, so we have an excellent choice on the town.

If you want a top "shop pasty" then its Philps, if you want 'home made' style .......Hampsons!

Date of visit: December 2012