“died and gone to heaven”
Review of Hampsons Butchers

Hampsons Butchers
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Hayle
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 24 March 2013

there are pasties and then there are flaming brilliant omg blooming delicious ones. The bag was a tad damp but that was only the juice coming from the steaming hot moist pasty within. Only the threat of a coronary stopped me buying some of the cakes on offer. The meat and other handmade produce tempted more money out of my purse. If you want the nest pasty in Cornwall look no further

2  Thank Sarah F

Reviewed 12 February 2013

The pasty and pies are outstanding. I ordered them to take back home and went in to place my order. No money was asked for only my name. How trusting is that? The order was ready when they said it would be and when I asked it to be. Looking forward to the next one I get from there but will be a while as I am 400 miles away.

2  Thank YorkshireTeddybear03
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I buy my meat from here weekly you can not beat it best around by far.the steak is great and so is the bacon and sausaage.they also sell fresh pasties lovely

2  Thank doughnut M
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Hampsons is a long established traditional Butcher in the port town of Hayle in Cornwall, but have for several years been baking their own Cornish Pasties on the premises using their own locally sourced meat.

In the same town of Hayle is "Philps Famous Pasty" shop and bakery, justifiably well known for their "shop pasties" and are perhaps the standard by which other shop pasties are judged.

Hampsons, though are different in character, being far more like the home cooked pasty, so we have an excellent choice on the town.

If you want a top "shop pasty" then its Philps, if you want 'home made' style .......Hampsons!

1  Thank GrahamCoad