“Nom nom nom”

Mr B's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hayle
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely ice cream but mainly down to the flavours. I had bonoffee pie and snickers. My husband had turkish delight and white chocolate.

1  Thank vivalasvegas_13

Reviewed 1 June 2014

this is the only ice cream i will buy on a hot day it is amazing you have got to try everything awesome a great prices :)

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The title of this review says it all really. Of course, I only went back each time to accompany my children, but this really is the nicest ice cream parlour I have come across. Enthusiastic young staff, who know their ice cream and will happily let you sample before you but and believe me, trying to make a choice each time is almost a torture, such is the choice and quality of all the flavours on offer. For the record we tried chocolate, rocky road, mint choc chip, honeycomb and butterscotch, New York cheesecake, squigy, Snickers, Bakewell Tart, Toffee Crisp and Wild Cherry ripple. All fantastic and superb served in a double waffle cone. All made on the premises at Mr. B' and Great value too. Cornettos and Magnums now are things of the past!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My family recenty visited Hayle for the weekend and read reviews about Mr B's online so we had to try it, we were not disapointed. There was a good range of flavours but not so many that it takes you a week to decide! The flavour choices change daily (we went 3 days running). Snickers and toffee crisp were both a hit as well as the sherry trifle, new york cheesecake to name a few. Prices were reasonable too (approx £7 for 4 icecreams). If you are in the area pay them a visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have Mr B's to thank for my expanding waist line. Their ice cream is so good and has so many different flavours not found elsewhere you have to keep going back to try the others.

2  Thank 372karenb