I stayed here last night, I phoned earlier to say I'd be checking in late and was told that was no problem at all. I was greeted on arrival by a very friendly and helpful lady on reception, sorry I didn't get her name, it had been a long day. I was given room 49 which was large, spotlessly clean and importantly on a cold November night nice and warm. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom, though very clean could do with some refurbishment, the water pressure in the fixed position shower was very good and the taps in the sink hard to turn on with wet hands. My only niggle is the wifi, you can 30 minutes free but if you want longer it's £3 for 24 hours. Though it's a good signal it's wasn't very fast and with competitors such as Holiday Inn Express, whose room rates are on the whole cheaper now offering free wifi I think this is something Premier Inn should consider.
The breakfast at the next door Brewers Fayre was excellent, a good choice of fruit, cereal and hot food, all on a eat as much as you like basis. Was impressed that there were even crumpets!
I hadn't stayed in a Premier Inn for a while and after my stay last night I would certainly stay in one again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall