“A nice place to stay”
Review of Premier Inn Hayle

Premier Inn Hayle
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hayle
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed here last night, I phoned earlier to say I'd be checking in late and was told that was no problem at all. I was greeted on arrival by a very friendly and helpful lady on reception, sorry I didn't get her name, it had been a long day. I was given room 49 which was large, spotlessly clean and importantly on a cold November night nice and warm. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom, though very clean could do with some refurbishment, the water pressure in the fixed position shower was very good and the taps in the sink hard to turn on with wet hands. My only niggle is the wifi, you can 30 minutes free but if you want longer it's £3 for 24 hours. Though it's a good signal it's wasn't very fast and with competitors such as Holiday Inn Express, whose room rates are on the whole cheaper now offering free wifi I think this is something Premier Inn should consider.
The breakfast at the next door Brewers Fayre was excellent, a good choice of fruit, cereal and hot food, all on a eat as much as you like basis. Was impressed that there were even crumpets!
I hadn't stayed in a Premier Inn for a while and after my stay last night I would certainly stay in one again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review the team are happy you enjoyed your stay & look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Staff were very helpful and allowed me to check in a little earlier, which solved huge problems. The rooms were nice. Tidy room, standard Premier Inn format. Breakfast was lovely and hot and I couldn't eat any more if I tried. The location is good, there is a McDonald's literally on the corner if you don't want to pay for restaurant meals and fancy snack food instead

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review which I am glad we met with your expectations & on behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

As with most premier inns I've stayed at, Hayle was clean and tidy and the room was comfortable. What was exceptional was the friendly and very helpful customer service of the receptionists. They offered expert local knowledge of restaurants places to visit and directions to nearby beaches

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your kind review to which Im glad we met with your expectations. As a company we try to make sure your stay is as comfortable & carefree as possible to which Im glad on this occasion we succeeded. On behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back soom.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is our 2nd visit and we were warmly welcomed by the lovely Joy who was at the same time training a very pleasant young lady. The room was spotless and we had a brilliant nights sleep. It is a really quiet hotel and ideal for all types of visitors. Breakfast is also highly recommended. A huge thanks to all staff

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ahallhalls
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I am blushing at your remarks & Kyra will be absolutely delighted with your comments so on behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Book early for the best deal! However, the warmth of welcome, the spotlessly clean room, superb value for money breakfast, committed, efficient, helpful staff, you cannot go wrong in staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ValW350
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you for the lovely review of your stay with us the team are really chuffed & look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

A lovely quiet room; warm and well lit. Staff very helpful when we had a problem with the loo. Shower could have been better (bigger, more forceful shower head); the fan in the bathroom was too noisy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Passepartout26

Thank you for reviewing your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us & look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. The points you have raised will be look into.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights In October. This is our third stay and it is always nice to return. We checked in and were greeted with very helpful staff who checked us in quickly. It was a nice touch for them to greet us as returning guests and immediately felt so much nicer than the Travelodge over the road.
The room was very clean and comfortable and the new flat screen TV was a welcome addition.
Our room was located upstairs (room 30). The only negative I would have to say was you could hear people coming up the stairs if they were making more than the normal noise.
Thanks again to all staff we dealt with during the break you were all very professional and a credit to this Premier Inn

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review the team always get a kick out the fact our regulars keep on returning. Im glad you enjoyed the new Tvs & on your next visit however you book just give us a call with any room preference & we will do our best to accomodate you. We look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayle
Travelodge Hayle
St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa
White Hart Hotel
White Hart Hotel
#3 of 3 in Hayle

Been to Premier Inn Hayle? Share your experiences!