I stayed at this hotel in June 2014 and chose it as it was the cheapest room I could find at late notice..most other hotels were increasing their prices dramatically for this date to take advantage of fathers day visitors to Cornwall. The hotel is ideally located on the edge of Hayle and close to major roads into St Ives, Penzance etc. It was clean and well maintained although not as modern as some of the other Premier Inn properties.
After a long day with my daughter in St Ives, it was a perfect spot to come back to in the evening. There is a Brewers Fayre pub next door as well as a McDonalds so something for both me and my daughter. Beds were large and comfy and had flat screen TV's in the room (perfect for watching Englands first world cup match that night!) The receptionist on both days were very pleasant and took time to talk to us and let us know where they were should we need anything. The housekeeping team who I bumped into on the corridor were also extremely friendly and reflected well on the company.
Overall, a pleasant stay and a nice relaxed atmosphere. I would stay again should I get a good price. If You are staying at the weekend and are planning on taking the bus into Penzance or St Ives then beware the Sunday service!! I missed one and the next bus to St Ives was a two hour wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall