“The best kept secret in Irwin, PA”
Review of Cheesecake Caffe

Cheesecake Caffe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Irwin
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Relaxing atmosphere, serving specialty coffees, our homemade cheesecakes with over 40 different varieties, paninis, fresh salads, homemade soups, and other homemade pastries.
pittsburgh, pa
“The best kept secret in Irwin, PA”
Reviewed 2 May 2010

This place is the best. The cheesecakes are to die for and a big variety to choose from (usually 8 or 9 displayed)so it can be difficult to decide. Other goodies include muffins, baklava, cupcakes, biscotti, etc. and all are made by the owner. In addition, there are various coffee drinks (not a coffee drinker so I have not tried them but they sound good). The sandwiches are very good. Two of my favorites are the chicken salad on croissant and the cordon blu panini. The Asian chicken salad is huge and it is difficult to keep it on one plate because it is piled high. Place is small but cozy. When the weather is nice there are tables outside. Staff and owner are friendly. I love this place. I only wish I could rate it higher.

1 Thank rcn63

Been to Cheesecake Caffe? Share your experiences!