We found the Premier Inn to be very comfortable and slightly better than a Travelodge, partly because they normally have somewhere to eat next door, which is great for my partner, who rides a motorbike with me as pillion, as we can just go there, eat, relax, have a drink and only have a hundred yards to get back to the hotel. It is also good value, especially if you manage to get one of their offers, which we did on this occasion.
The reception staff were very good and were friendly and helpful but we have to say the staff at the restaurant next door were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble and one actually said he had fun at work and was serious! Bex and Nathan were particularly good and we would definitely eat there again. To us, good staff are more important than the food, although that was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Liskeard Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liskeard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liskeard Hotel Liskeard
- Premier Inn Liskeard Hotel Cornwall