Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
£53
1,199 results
All reviews liskeard tavern restaurant next door air con meal deal table table all you can eat reception staff the pub family room busy road comfortable room one night stay good nights sleep short break excellent stay couldn't do enough eden project
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2023

Could not fault it, lovely quiet and clean premier plus room, friendly staff, good friendly service from Racheal in reception and in the pub from a chap I think was called Ian. Plenty of parking and very easy to find.

I will definitely stay again if I am working in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2023 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights whilst I was working the lady on the desk was really helpful she was called Charley my room was really clean I needed new towels and found a housekeeper who was really nice and asked if everything was ok with my room she was called becks and said she cleaned room for me prior to my arrival can’t wait to come back

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2023

Had a night in this premier, love premier inns , the look was lovely, nice setting, parking fine, pub next door, that was ok food iffy, lovely staff at this premier, room was fine the only thing I would say is that when we walked in it smelt very fusty and damp, wouldn’t fell happy having clothes hung In there for few days, woke through the night feeling very dry mouthed like I’d not had a drink for days and little cough , one night was enough , sad as we always stay in premier inns , beds very comfortable , nice room apart from the above

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2023

Lovely hotel, perfect location and easy reach of some of Cornwall’s beautiful villages. Room was comfortable and staff friendly and welcoming. We ate next door at the Liskeard Tavern linked to the hotel and the service by Ian was incredible! The food was good and we really enjoyed our evening. Sadly, the signal in the room meant no WiFi for most of our stay. I could not even make a call to book a reservation due to lack of signal - however I could stand outside the front door of the hotel and it worked fine. They did allow you to boost for £5 but even that didn’t work!! Everything was great other than this. It’s a basic hotel, no room cleaning unless requested but it served a purpose. Sadly the problems with using my own data, let alone the hotel WiFi caused enough of an issue to prevent me booking here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2023

Quiet location, easy parking. Room a bit jaded , chipped woodwork and walls ready for repainting. Bedside lamp did not work and could not be sorted until following day. Not the Premier Inn standard we are used to. Windows did not open so had to rely on ac during night which is noisy and drying to the throat.

Date of stay: October 2023