“Group of 20+ Treated to an excellent meal varied menus and not one grumble!”
Review of Tapenades

Tapenades
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Liskeard
Price range: US$25 - US$53
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Tapenades we offer a selection of Cornish Fish, Meat and Vegetarian dishes from the a la carte menu which changes with each season. Sourcing Local produce where possible and preparing each dish fresh allowing the opportunity for our guests to swap the appropriate courses around. Each booking has the luxury of taking their time as only one sitting is taken per night and booking is recommended. Proud to host the Liskeard Rotary club on every Wednesday and only shut on Tuesdays means the restaurant is available to book 5 days of the week from Thursday to Monday inclusive. Private Lunches of 10 or more are also available. Ring for details.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I had steak my wife had duck both cooked exactly how we asked, with all the appropriate trimmings. The starters and sweets were also first class. We were with a party of 20+ diners all the food was cooked and served so we ate together and everyone commented on the quality of food, menu and great friendly service. The ambience was just right with comfortable and spacious seating.

1  Thank Peter444b

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We had a brilliant service from the moment we booked, the contact via email to confirm menu choices, table plans, wine choices and children's food right though to the professional and friendly service on the day. Thank you to all the staff especially Abi! Would definately recommend you guys

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Finally eaten at Tapenades and it was worth the wait and everything was brilliant, the service, the food and especially the fact we were not rushed.
The Parma ham and melon starter whilst simple was tasty. My beef stroganoff was delicious, just rich and creamy enough and my husbands pork loin was perfect too. Puddings again were great. Very rare to find homemade sorbet but it was lovely and so was the brûlée.
Hope to be back, soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were welcomed by name as we entered the door, sat in the comfy waiting area with a drink before going to our table. As the driver n soft drinks they had everything which makes a real change!
We ordered and proceeded to have a fabulous unrushed evening. Parma ham and melon starter. I had beef stroganoff which was melt in your mouth and not too rich. My husband had pork tenderloin - lovely. I had homemade sorbet for pudding which you don't find very often and my husband had rhubarb brûlée, really creamy withs lots of rhubarb.
Lots of things on the menu I wanted to try so we will be going back!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a pleasant evening here whilst on holiday having read lots of positive reviews online. We were not disappointed! Top class exceptional customer service and food to match. My only disappointment is that we live over 200 miles away or I'm sure we would never be away from the place. It's so rare that both the food and service blow you away. This place has it all!