“Lovely, welcoming café with the best scones I’ve ever eaten!”
Review of Cafe Fleur

Cafe Fleur
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Liskeard
Price range: £0 - £10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

We visited this café on a rainy morning and received a bright and cheerful welcome. The ladies were very cheerful and especially kind to our three boys. The milkshakes were delicious and beautifully presented. The cream tea was simply divine! Served on bone china, the scones were freshly made and genuinely the best we’ve ever tasted. We wish we could have returned for lunch! We will be definitely visit again on our next trip to Cornwall.

1  Thank smitchafina

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Stayed in the Premier Inn but went here for brunch to get more space, choice and a bit of fresh air. Super friendly, great food and lovely way to start the day. Thank you.

1  Thank GarethM314
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Excellent lunches and a good selection of cakes all homemade. Set inside and outside amongst the garden nursery. I had bacon crepes with a lovely colourful salad. A good price and the coffee was good as was the elderflower presse.

1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

Still our favourite stop for a beautifully presented light lunch on the outskirts of Liskeard and hidden behind the little garden centre

1  Thank Rameman
Reviewed 26 July 2021

I’m partial to a cream tea when I’m Cornwall and always on the look out for somewhere that serves a gluten free cream tea.
I contacted Cafe Fleur via their Facebook page and they confirmed that they would be making gf scones this morning and booked us a table.
Cafe Fleur is situated in a garden centre therefore there is free parking and the location is tranquil. The cafe itself is quirky with mismatched tables, chairs and sofas and immaculately clean. There was hand sanitizer on the tables and we were asked to complete a Covid registration card as an alternative to using the app.
I ordered a second scone with my cream tea as most gf scones served in cafes are smaller than gluten-containing scones- on this occasion however, my scones were huge and exactly the same size as my husband’s traditional cream tea scones. They also had the choice of soya and almond milks for my tea.
There was no additional charge for a gluten-free cream tea as there is in some cafes and the overall experience was very positive.

Date of visit: July 2021