“Just the job after a brisk walk around the lake”
Review of Siblyback Cafe

Siblyback Cafe
Ranked #43 of 59 Restaurants in Liskeard
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Don't expect a full blown meal, but a nice cup of tea and cake or the like will be served with a smile and some friendly banter. You won't go far wrong.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

If you don't mind waiting in a long queue, especially if it is a sunny day, then the café is not too bad. Lost count of the number of times we have given up queuing so we now take our own refreshments. It is over-priced and the staff unhelpful. It has the potential to be great and could be a gold mine if it was organised better.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very disappointing to have such poor provision of facilities in what could be a little gold mine for SW Lakes.
Management needs to take a serious look at this if they want this lake to work for them.
Picnic next time I think!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We went for a lovely walk round the lake then went to the cafe for lunch - terrible mistake !
Dirty cups, green chips, incomplete orders and poor quality food.
My tip is take a picnic and sit on one of the picnic benches.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I live around the area so I typical visit to the lake is just our normal routine.
I heard that the cafe had gone down hill a bit but my, it really has!
We went to order our food, which there was a Que. (fine) but I was soon becoming very annoyed by one member of staff who had short, purple hair. She kept coming in and out through the food preparation area without even a breath of "excuse me", "thank you", "please". Basic manners I thought?
Very dirty area and the staff clearly lack in basic hygiene and training.