“The flavour of perfection”
Review of Gurkha Tandoori

Gurkha Tandoori
Ranked #18 of 57 Restaurants in Liskeard
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Basically served Nepalese food followed by traditional variety of Indian food. We use no artificial colourings or preservatives.all our spices are fresh and carefully crushed and ground to give the best possible taste.
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“The flavour of perfection”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

In spite of the large menu, all food is freshly cooked on the premises - you can see it being cooked from the waiting area. The flavour of all items in our varied choices is amazingly good. gorgeous. When I ordered yesterday I was told I'd have to wait for 40 minutes, yet was kept waiting for an hour and three quarters; however, the quality, quantity and above all the flavour made it all worthwhile.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Philip H

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Take Away ”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Love the Gurkha lamb and Chicken. Superb. Clean kitchen, reliable service, adequate portions, reasonable prices. This take away is so much better than others I have used locally. Highly recommended.

1 Thank fatboytaylor
Looe, Cornwall, United Kingdom
“By far the best in Liskeard!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a fabulous little takeaway, they use only the best quality meat and everything is freshly prepared in a gleaming open kitchen. Have had lots from here and everything I have tried has been first class, indeed the standard is higher than most Indian/ Nepalese/ Bangladeshi restaurants I have used, and I have tried many over the years.
The Team are friendly and accommodating, they will cook any dish to your liking, hot medium or wimpy! Delivery to most places within around 7/ 8 miles at a charge, including most of the holiday places. I run one myself and always recommend the Gurkha to my guests - none have ever been disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
hampshire
“Delivered delight”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We ordered a takeaway to be delivered to our holiday lodge , great service , tasty food . We ordered far too much so we ate the rest the next day , it was still just as delicious .

Visited September 2013
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“One to try”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

A very good take away, Nepalese and Indian. Very good food at a reasonable price, average main £6.95, starter £3.00. Plenty of different flavours and spices. Small but very popular, free delivery within 2 miles of Liskeard. You may have to wait 30/45 minutes for home delivery at popular times, much quicker if you go there. Clean shop and polite staff.

• Visited September 2013