“Has gone steadily downhill lately”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Hot Wok

Hot Wok
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Liskeard
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Cornwall
“Has gone steadily downhill lately”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

This place used to be my first choice for a takeaway but now I try to avoid it unless everywhere else is closed! The food isn't as fresh tasting as it used to be and the service speed is terrible. I used to order, be given a time and collect when I was expecting to. The last two times I placed orders I had to wait an extra 40 minutes the first time and an extra hour the second time. I know everyone needs to start somewhere but it was much more efficient before younger staff were dealing with customers. Now there is always a problem of some sort with the order and always a big delay. I can't comment on the restaurant service as I haven't tried it but I imagine the food is going to be all the same. A few years back this would have had 5 out of 5 but needs some reorganising!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Claire M

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Used this place regularly but noticed the odd dicky tummy the next day. The food is average at best. Won't be going back now after recently finding out it only managed a 2 out of 5 for food hygiene.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank boveway2002
Tavistock, United Kingdom
“It was ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We ordered a take away meal for 4 of us on my partners birthday, the food was ok, it wasn't anything special and the chicken that was in the meals were pretty soggy limp pieces. The seaweed on the other hand was amazing, so if your looking for good seaweed then look no further! The actually set meal I ordered of satay chicken was far from what I would call great, it didn't taste anything like satay! On the plus side, the place was very clean and tidy and looked fresh and the ladies who served me were very polite, maybe it would be better to eat in there...

• Visited October 2013
England
“take away for 2 ... yum yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We have had take away's from here many times and always found the meals to be tasty and hot on delivery. We have tried lots of different meals on the menu now and all have been very nice cant pick one to recommend as they are all so good, our advice is to try them all. We will be using again and again and again.

• Visited September 2013