“Lovely”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
St Austell, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

A lovely little place for a romantic meal, me and my other half often book a table for our anniversary. The food is superb, the price is fair, and the service is great. It always seems to be very quiet when we visit which I quite like.
Most definitely worth visiting in my opinion.

• Visited July 2013

Devon
“Disgusting and disappointing”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My friends and I visited the Hayloft last Saturday. Being local we were looking forward to trying it however I wish we had stayed at home! The food came quickly but was extremely poor quality with my lasagne being tasteless and cold. The other three in the party had steak on the hot stone however the beef was very poor quality and portions were small. The service was dire and no one seemed to be in charge. We were all so hungry after our main we made the mistake of ordering dessert. The chocolate torte was like glue and I could not eat it when we complained we were not offered any alternative or money back. The whole experience was shocking. I can not stress enough how disappointed we all were.

• Visited March 2014
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“really lovely”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I vsited this place with my husband and friends last Sunday on a Groupon Voucher for the hot stone meal. The meal was yummy, very well presented and lots of warnings from the waitress on how hot the plate was. We all really enjoyed it. The staff were friendly and polite, a credit to the resturant! We all had the white chocolate cheescake dessert which was devine! Thank you for a really lovely evening, I'm sure we will be back.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent service from start to finish, family run business excellent menu and freshly prepared home cooking, I had sea bass and my partner had sirloin steak everything was tasty, cooked perfectly and the service and atmosphere was fantastic, a live performing lady singer a must try venue.

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Simply sumptous food, very pleased!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My wife and I visited this place last Saturday using a Groupon voucher for a hot stone meal. We also ordered a calamari starter and two desserts from the a la carte menu. The meat was gorgeous, and I thought that the hot stone was a brilliant idea as you can choose how well done your steak is.

The staff were very friendly and served us quickly, although perhaps a tad too quick! All food presented looked and tasted gorgeous, this was definatley money well spent. Cheers :)

• Visited February 2014