“Little gem.”

Trevallicks Farm Shop & tea room
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Liskeard
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family run Farm shop & tea room sourcing all products from local producers in Cornwall. We also offer good quality food, delicious homemade cakes & scones all freshly made in our kitchen.
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Found this when looking for an afternoon break. Although the initial welcome was a little lukewarm, the quality of the food and drink was excellent. Hot water with our tea was provided automatically and extra milk on request. Tea was leaf from Cornish growers. Scones were warm and delicious. Lots of interesting food and gifts on sale. Plus you can hire electric bikes to tour the Caradon Trail. Excellent find - we will return!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Have visited a number of times whilst staying with friends in the local area and don’t have a bad word to say about it. Such a lovely hidden gem - fantastic views, friendly & attentive staff, great Cornish gifts to take back to London and most importantly delicious food and cakes. Really nice to support a local family business rather than the cloned chains that are taking over the country’s high-streets.

Oh and I can’t miss off a mention of the resident piggies and bunnies!

Well worth a visit

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love everything about this Farm Shop, it's simple, homely and has so many tempting treats you will want to buy everthing. It is family run which is why it has such a relaxed atmoshere, and it is obvious they have great relationships with local suppliers as all the produce sold is of excellent quality. Whether you are in the mood for a cream tea or a ploughmans lunch, you won't be dissapointed, the portions are sizeable (just how I like them) and tasty as they come!
Whatever the weather you can be warmed with a cup of local Tregothic tea and fresh slab of victoria sponge or be tempted with a scrumptious toastie, after you are stuffed to the brim you can explore the local moores, just be sure to stop by and say hello to the resident piggies, scrummy and plump, just like their homemade pasties!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Trevallick's Farm shop and tea room is an absolute delight, and a must for anyone visiting the area. The food is amazing and the shop has lovely gifts and souvenirs'. I visited Trevallick's last Sunday to sample their breakfast menu and I was not disappointed, all produce is locally sourced and tasted divine. I am surprised to see the comment below as I found the staff very friendly and welcoming. I had my 10 month old baby with me and the staff were very accommodating to her fussy food tastes! Trevallick's is a family run establishment and it certainly feels very loved and well run. My daughter loved the animals and the view is stunning.
10/10 rating from me, I will be back : )

1  Thank DarceyM09
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I entered the shop to order food to be greeted by a rather unhelpful girl serving at the food counter. I finally ordered the food which was of good quality and of generous portions. However, the girl who brought the food to the table was also very unhelpful. The Kune Pigs were a delight and we enjoyed watching them. This could be such a lovely little cafe/farm shop and has great promise but I won't be going again in a hurry. I feel quite sad that this is the case as I live locally.

3  Thank Emma H