“Wonderful Overnight Stay”
Review of Nebula Guest House

Nebula Guest House
Ranked #1 of 15 Liskeard B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 August 2014

After a long drive to Cornwall we were welcomed by Martine & Barry as we walked though the door & offered a welcome cup of tea or coffee. We stayed in the family room which was very spacious. The room (in fact the whole b&b) was absolutely spotless. Plenty of bath towels & toiletries. Our 11 year old son was with us & Martine had been kind enough to leave some lollipops on his bed & a fruit drink with the tea & coffee facilities. Breakfast was lovely. Plenty to choose from. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovescleaning

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel as I had stayed here a number of years ago, it was previously a bit rundown but as I was attending an event nearby and knew where it was, I thought I would give it another go. What a difference! Clean, comfortable room, beautifully decorated but best of all, I was offered a cup of tea as soon as I arrived! Barry and Martine were extremely welcoming and friendly, taking an interest in the reason for my stay but in no way intrusive. I will hopefully be coming this way again and I know where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Tracey S
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Nebula was just what we needed after a long drive to Cornwall! We received a warm welcome and the room and the en suite were spacious, comfortable and clean. The hosts were friendly and chatty without being overbearing - just the right balance! - it was lovely that they showed an interest in our trip and also told us a bit about the history of the Nebula. It doesn't look so from the front, but there is plenty of parking and there is free WiFi too. We enjoyed a hearty breakfast which was just what we needed as we were leaving to go walking on the moor! Just a tiny thing - it would have been nice to have some toiletries in the en suite e.g. shower gel, shampoo, however, we would definitely stay at the Nebula again if we were in the area!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary F
Martine M, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for this review, we are happy that you enjoyed our hospitality here at the Nebula. Just to point out that Shower jel soap and a shower cap are always provided with the rooms! if we somehow forgot to add some to your room we are very sorry we missed this.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

A one night stay for working trip was made considerably more tolerable by this comfy guest house. On arrival, there is ample parking and the hosts welcomed me in with a fresh pot of coffee.
My room was tastefully furnished and well appointed and nice to see plenty of attention to small details.
The breakfast was as good a full english as you could with for with fresh fruit salad, an ample supply of cereals and toast as well.
I would make a point of detouring to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pixelhaus
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Nebula Guest House for three nights in August to meet up with friends and explore this part of Cornwall. Barry and Martine were extremely welcoming and friendly and had great knowledge of the local area. We had a spacious and homely room and an equally spacious en-suite shower room. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts and you really felt they wanted your stay to be as perfect as possible. Our room was spotless and the huge bed very comfortable. Barry and Martine strike just the right balance between being chatty and friendly and then leaving you to come and go at ease. I also felt they were very sensitive and understanding with regard to my needs for a stand-up shower and clean toilet. The breakfasts were delicious (particularly the porridge!) and the dining room and tableware were immaculate. Martine and Barry even kindly left us a surprise box of chocolates in our room as a wedding anniversary gift (which coincided with our stay.) We would definitely recommend staying at the Nebula Guest House – it is being run to a high standard and we would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NateK19
Martine M, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Many thanks for the great review, we are really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were relaxed and comfortable in the room chosen for you. We want our guests to get the most of their stay with us, and encourage our guests to take the knowledge we have on of our beautiful county.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this lovely b&b that fully lived up to its great reviews. Hosts were v welcoming, gave us lots of good advice about the area and were v informative. Our room on the ground floor at the back was huge, quiet & beautifully done with a large v comfortable bed & quality linen. Wifi was free and good. The immaculate bathroom was also v large with great towels & all the extras. Beakfast was excellent with a large selection including a fully cooked breakfast (baked not fried) tailored to our needs (one vegetarian). It is in town close to a few eating places - we enjoyed our meal at the hotel just down the road & provides on site private parking. We had a grest stay & would love to return to this great b&b.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Fi_P_D

Many thanks for your review of the Nebula, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The produce for our breakfasts are sourced from local businesses, thus we enjoy the quality of the produce produced here in Cornwall.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed for one night at the nebula guest house in Liskeard and I had a very comfortable and relaxing stay. The lovely couple who own the guest house were very friendly and made me feel very relaxed. The room was very clean and comfortable and I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: August 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liskeard
Pencubitt House
#4 of 6 in St. Neot
Elnor Guest House
Elnor Guest House
#4 of 15 in Liskeard

Been to Nebula Guest House? Share your experiences!