Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Destinia.com
All reviews smoked bacon friendly welcome cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing town centre nothing is too much trouble room was large wonderful hosts good size places to visit yogurt each morning comfy bed wonderful stay peter cornwall ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2019

We stayed for one night as had a dance at a nearby hotel that was already fully booked - so pleased we chose the Nebula as it was just a few minutes walk away. Large car park. Lovely large room with great central heating and bathroom - all spotlessly clean. Very friendly and helpful hosts and lots of choice for breakfast. Will definitely stay there again for our next trip to Liskeard.

Room tip: Our room faced the road but it was still very quiet. If essential though you may like to ask for a room nearer the back.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2019

The best B&B I have ever stayed at. Peter and Debbie are perfect hosts. My room was spacious and relaxing. My cooked breakfast hit the spot. They even provided me with a lift to my job interview after tea and biscuits! For making me feel so incredibly welcome, thank you!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I was staying for 3 nights on a training course. Very welcoming hosts, spotlessly clean and the price was right.
Chosen as I could walk from the train station. (ok I got a cab £4.00) and a walk to the training venue South west assessment and training. “SWAAT”
I already booked again for following courses.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank justin w
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stayed at the Nebula for 4 nights and would definitely stay again. Peter and Debbie are fantastic hosts, very friendly, warm and welcoming. Breakfast is cooked to order, very tasty. Lots of information on where to visit, the room was spacious and spotlessly clean. lots of teas, coffees, hot chocolate in the room, plus high quality biscuits and mints. Lovely big wetroom. The bed was enormous and so comfortable, I slept so soundly every night. excellent location within 5 minutes walk to the town centre. Wifi good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank susan c
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed at The Nebula for 6 nights and had a very enjoyable time. Peter and Debbie made us very welcome and went out of their way to help us, we travelled by coach and Peter met us from the coach stop in the town. The lounge is very cosy and welcoming with a large fireplace and beamed ceiling. Our room was large and very clean with everything we needed, also the bathroom was large and very clean with plenty of towels. In fact everything was absolutely spotless. The breakfasts were lovely, cooked to order and nice and hot. We would have no hesitation in making return visits.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple