Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
View deal
StayForLong
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews smoked bacon friendly welcome cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing town centre nothing is too much trouble room was large wonderful hosts good size places to visit yogurt each morning comfy bed wonderful stay peter cornwall ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

What a wondsrful place wish we could stay longer. Very friendly, knowledgeable, lovely owners, nothing too much trouble. Car park very good and wide spaces, rooms clean and newly decorated, eating area spotless and roomy. Bar well stocked and reasonable. Bedroom 4 whaich we stayed in massive queen bed and a single and still plenty of room. Breakfast hot fresh and tasty. Will stay again, close to town centre, train station pubs etc.
Wonderful little gem and an amazing find.
Thank you Peter and Debbie you are running an amazing place and running it how you would like to be treated when staying somewhere, well done.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2019

Thank you so much Mathew for your review, it was lovely meeting you both and we both hope to see you again on your next visit to Liskeard.
Best wishes
Debbie & Peter

Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

Staff were very friendly
Rooms were spotless and beds were very comfy
Excellent feature fire place was nice and warm
Location was great right near all of the local amenities
Would stay again if ever in the area

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SianaPovey
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

Don’t hesitate to book! By far the best experience I’ve had staying in a bed and breakfast. The whole place was immaculately clean and all my needs were provided for. The owners, Debbie and Peter, are two of the nicest people you can meet. They were so warm and friendly from the get go and couldn’t do enough for me. They work tirelessly to ensure the smooth running of the business which was evident throughout the stay. They’d thought of everything, including extra heating for my room and a breakfast catered for vegetarianism. Even when I had forgotten a few items and didn’t realise till late at night, Debbie willingly provided them for me. Nothing was too much trouble for them and Debbie even gave me a lift to my interview and was so sweet and reassuring, as was Peter. I didn’t get the job but their kindness made my stay there a memorable and happy one. Thank you so much to the both of you !!! I hope to be back (this time with my mum) just so I can see you both again!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank simplyticketyboo
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2019

Thank you so much for your review. It was so lovely meeting you, and you will be back to see us both
Best wishes
Debbie & Peter

Reviewed 20 February 2019

We stayed for one night as had a dance at a nearby hotel that was already fully booked - so pleased we chose the Nebula as it was just a few minutes walk away. Large car park. Lovely large room with great central heating and bathroom - all spotlessly clean. Very friendly and helpful hosts and lots of choice for breakfast. Will definitely stay there again for our next trip to Liskeard.

Room tip: Our room faced the road but it was still very quiet. If essential though you may like to ask for a room nearer the back.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2019

The best B&B I have ever stayed at. Peter and Debbie are perfect hosts. My room was spacious and relaxing. My cooked breakfast hit the spot. They even provided me with a lift to my job interview after tea and biscuits! For making me feel so incredibly welcome, thank you!

Date of stay: January 2019