Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews smoked bacon friendly welcome cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing town centre nothing is too much trouble room was large wonderful hosts good size places to visit yogurt each morning comfy bed wonderful stay peter cornwall ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Welcoming and accommodating, lovely spacious and well appointed room and a fantastic breakfast. I called ahead as I was running a bit early and was told I could pick up my room key before the check I'm which was great so didn't have to wait around. Arrived to a warm welcome and convenient parking (although if you've got a very large car getting down the side of the building could be a squeeze!). Very comfortable night's sleep. Couldn't have asked for more. Would definitely recommend and stay again if I'm back in Liskeard.

Trip type: Travelled on business
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2019

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again on your next visit to Liskeard.

Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

8 of us stayed for one night during our Land’s End to John O Groats cycling trip. Peter & Debbie were excellent hosts, evening arranging an early breakfast for us! The accommodation was top notch, and the fab Cornish breakfast set us all up brilliantly for the day! An excellent stay and highly recommended!
Thanks from Peter & team....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Thank you so much for your review. It was great meeting you all and we hope the rest off your ride to John O Groats went well.

Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

What a lovely find! We needed an extra night stay in Liskeard and chose the Nebula Guest House. Absolutely fantastic, the hosts were so lovely, I felt as I had known them for years, so friendly, so warm and welcoming even to the extra mile of picking us up from the rail station! The room was beautiful, cosy, warm and well appointed. The lounge is very relaxing and the breakfast was first class, lovely choice of cereals, fruit, and full ‘Cornish’ which I had and it saw me through until mid afternoon! My only regret is that I had to leave, I could have stayed longer!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Thank you so much for your review. It was lovely meeting you both and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Nebula.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Reviewed 7 May 2019

Exceptional is the word that comes to mind. Spotlessly clean and Debbie and Peter are the perfect hosts, nothing is too much trouble, they even supply a plate and cutlery when you have a take away, I have never had that before.
The rooms are light and spacious, as are the bathrooms. The breakfast is amazing, you can have 3 courses if you want, fruit, cereal and then a full english, never mind the calories.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are both so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again, when you visit Cornwall

Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

This is a gem - I have stayed here a number of times over the last 4 years and it never fails to impress. Spotlessly clean, spacious, comfortable and welcoming - and a lovely freshly cooked breakfast. The current owners took over and had big shoes to fill but have seamlessly taken the business on and maintained the previous owners very high standards. Nothing is too much trouble - very kind and approachable couple. I can not recommend it enough.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much Mandy for your review.
We are both so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to
seeing you again when you visit Liskeard