Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews smoked bacon friendly welcome cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing town centre nothing is too much trouble room was large wonderful hosts good size places to visit yogurt each morning comfy bed wonderful stay peter cornwall ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2019

We had a three night stay at the Nebula and hosts Peter and Debbie made our visit a joy. Our room was large and spotless with a large bathroom and very comfortable bed. Breakfast was superb, and Peter "smokes" his bacon which is very tasty! They also have a very nice bar lounge area which is an added bonus. We fully recommend the Nebula if you are looking to stay in the area, we will certainly return on our next visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to place this review. We are both so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us., and hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

Comfortable & friendly stay. Slept so well in quiet room at the back; birdsong a delight. Great breakfast & licenced bar a bonus in the evening with comfortable lounge. Museum, library, swimming pool & town centre all within walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2019

Thank you so much Alyson for your review
It was great meeting you and we are both so glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Welcoming and accommodating, lovely spacious and well appointed room and a fantastic breakfast. I called ahead as I was running a bit early and was told I could pick up my room key before the check I'm which was great so didn't have to wait around. Arrived to a warm welcome and convenient parking (although if you've got a very large car getting down the side of the building could be a squeeze!). Very comfortable night's sleep. Couldn't have asked for more. Would definitely recommend and stay again if I'm back in Liskeard.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again on your next visit to Liskeard.

Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

8 of us stayed for one night during our Land’s End to John O Groats cycling trip. Peter & Debbie were excellent hosts, evening arranging an early breakfast for us! The accommodation was top notch, and the fab Cornish breakfast set us all up brilliantly for the day! An excellent stay and highly recommended!
Thanks from Peter & team....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Thank you so much for your review. It was great meeting you all and we hope the rest off your ride to John O Groats went well.

Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

What a lovely find! We needed an extra night stay in Liskeard and chose the Nebula Guest House. Absolutely fantastic, the hosts were so lovely, I felt as I had known them for years, so friendly, so warm and welcoming even to the extra mile of picking us up from the rail station! The room was beautiful, cosy, warm and well appointed. The lounge is very relaxing and the breakfast was first class, lovely choice of cereals, fruit, and full ‘Cornish’ which I had and it saw me through until mid afternoon! My only regret is that I had to leave, I could have stayed longer!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Thank you so much for your review. It was lovely meeting you both and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Nebula.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday