Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Destinia.com
All reviews smoked bacon friendly welcome cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing town centre nothing is too much trouble room was large wonderful hosts good size places to visit yogurt each morning comfy bed wonderful stay peter cornwall ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Debbie and Peter have gone above and beyond to look after me for my one night stay. I am cycling from Lands End to John O'Groats, they have done so much for me just Iin my first hour of stay! Lovely property, lovely people! Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Hi Shane, We hope the rest of your cycle trip went well and the weather was kind to you.
It was lovely meeting you and hope you raised lots of money.
If you come back down this way we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2019

We stayed at The Nebula Guest House for 3 nights to make a long awaited (birthday treat)visit to St George’s Island. We were made very welcome by Debbie and Peter from the moment we stepped through their front door, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was immaculately presented, spacious, light and airy. Breakfast was amazing with Peters smoked bacon - must be tried.
After the next day spent at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, we came back to our room to find Debbie had left a birthday card and chocolates for me - such a lovely gesture.
Liskeard is an interesting town within easy reach of many other of Cornwall’s wonders, and we hope to return to Nebula Guest House in the not too distant future. I will definitely recommend it to friends. Good size parking spaces too!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your birthday trip away and your stay with us at The Nebula. Petes bacon is still a big hit with guests. Thank you for taking the time to place this review.

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

I was in liskeard for a week training & just wanted somewhere close to the training centre, with breakfast at a reasonable rate. I looked at camping but for a few pounds more each night I got to stay here with breakfast & a real bed, ensuite etc. The Nebula is stunning, its beautiful inside, so incredibly well kept. Debbie & Pete ate amazing hosts, that can't do enough to help make your stay an amazing one. Pete's smoked bacon at breakfast is a triumph & not to be missed as it sets you up for the day. The local area has everything you could possibly need on hand. I hope that Debbie & Pete do not change anything about this place it's a true diamond of a find. I was expecting a tiny rundown B&B, instead I found a stunning place to stay. I can't wait to come back with my wife next time as it woukd make the ideal romantic get away.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2019

Stayed here for 4 nights recently with my mother. What a fabulous place! Peter and Debbie could not do enough for us with my mother being disabled - if there was anything we needed they brought it straight away. Rooms are gorgeous - light and airy with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was amazing with everything from local farms and cooked to order. We had ground floor room with French doors which opened into a private little garden with seats and tables - ideal for mum. Would recommend Nebula very highly to anyone who was looking to stay in Liskeard. Hopefully we will be able to return one day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your review. It was so lovely meeting you all and hope to see you on your next visit to Cornwall.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

The rooms and lounge were lovely and welcoming, as well as the hosts! We had family come down to visit us (we live in Liskeard) and they stayed here, Debbie and Peter were wonderful hosts and couldn't have been more accommodating all throughout their stay, booking them into the ground floor as my gran has mobility issues. The room was clean, friendly & comfortable, opening out onto a gorgeous little garden and seating areas- As well as having a fully fitted out bathroom with wet room style shower and disability accommodations (whilst still maintaining the gorgeous & stylish modern fittings!). They also welcomed us as 'guests of guests' to have a little picnic in the patio and seating area outside the room on the last day. All around a beautiful little gem and will be recommending to anyone that comes down or visits :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Thank you so much Laura for placing a review. It was lovely meeting you all and we are so glad your family enjoyed their stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming back your family of friends to The Nebula