Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews smoked bacon friendly welcome cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing town centre nothing is too much trouble room was large wonderful hosts good size places to visit yogurt each morning comfy bed wonderful stay peter cornwall ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

Stayed on business for one night on 11th August was greeted by Peter who was very friendly and welcoming, taking time to tell me about the area and good places to visit rooms very clean bed extremely comfortable. Would definitely recommend 5 stars

Trip type: Travelled on business
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Thank you so much Craig for the review on your stay with us. It was great meeting you and hope to see you again if you come back to Liskeard.
Peter & Debbie

Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

We came to stay for two nights for a wedding. Debbie and Peter were so warm and welcoming and are very personable to every guest. The rooms are light, clean and the beds are SO comfy. You wouldn’t want to miss their cooked breakfast! We were so pleased we stayed here - couldn’t fault it!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
debbiecollis, Owner at Nebula Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was great meeting you and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Pete is very happy you enjoyed his breakfast. The Smokey bacon is a big hit with everyone.
Debbie

Reviewed 3 August 2019

Debbie and Peter have gone above and beyond to look after me for my one night stay. I am cycling from Lands End to John O'Groats, they have done so much for me just Iin my first hour of stay! Lovely property, lovely people! Cannot recommend them highly enough!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Shane, We hope the rest of your cycle trip went well and the weather was kind to you.
It was lovely meeting you and hope you raised lots of money.
If you come back down this way we would love to see you again.
Debbie & Peter

Reviewed 26 July 2019

We stayed at The Nebula Guest House for 3 nights to make a long awaited (birthday treat)visit to St George’s Island. We were made very welcome by Debbie and Peter from the moment we stepped through their front door, nothing was too much trouble. Our room was immaculately presented, spacious, light and airy. Breakfast was amazing with Peters smoked bacon - must be tried.
After the next day spent at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, we came back to our room to find Debbie had left a birthday card and chocolates for me - such a lovely gesture.
Liskeard is an interesting town within easy reach of many other of Cornwall’s wonders, and we hope to return to Nebula Guest House in the not too distant future. I will definitely recommend it to friends. Good size parking spaces too!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your birthday trip away and your stay with us at The Nebula. Petes bacon is still a big hit with guests. Thank you for taking the time to place this review.
Debbie & Peter

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

I was in liskeard for a week training & just wanted somewhere close to the training centre, with breakfast at a reasonable rate. I looked at camping but for a few pounds more each night I got to stay here with breakfast & a real bed, ensuite etc. The Nebula is stunning, its beautiful inside, so incredibly well kept. Debbie & Pete ate amazing hosts, that can't do enough to help make your stay an amazing one. Pete's smoked bacon at breakfast is a triumph & not to be missed as it sets you up for the day. The local area has everything you could possibly need on hand. I hope that Debbie & Pete do not change anything about this place it's a true diamond of a find. I was expecting a tiny rundown B&B, instead I found a stunning place to stay. I can't wait to come back with my wife next time as it woukd make the ideal romantic get away.

Date of stay: July 2019