My family and I booked a room at Molesworth Manor during the August Bank Holiday as we wanted to be close to Padstow. We could not have chosen a more beautiful and family-friendly hotel.
Even before we arrived we were made to feel welcome by the hotelier who processed our booking. Upon arrival we were greeted, shown around the Manor and offered a cup of coffee.
The period drawing room and spacious lounge area are flooded with natural light and the perfect places to relax. WiFi is also available from these two rooms.
The property is impeccably clean throughout and somebody is always on hand if needed.
The breakfast is simply outstanding, using fresh locally-sourced produce and served with a smile.
We were made to feel at home and would have no hesitation in staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Molesworth Manor is a delightful 17th century manor house in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is only 1.5 miles from Padstow and has ample parking avoiding the inconvenience of trying to find a place for the car if you stay in town. It has 9 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 8 of which are en-suite. It is a convenient base for visiting most of Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Molesworth Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Molesworth Manor Little Petherick, Cornwall
- Molesworth Manor Hotel Little Petherick