Nothing wrong with my stay but nothing outstanding either. The bed was comfy, room was clean. But there was no spark here, so if you're looking for something special or up to date - look elsewhere. Lostwithiel is lovely, check out lical pubs rather than the souless bar. The hotel is right on a busy main road but parking round back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Fowey Valley, Lostwithiel has been recently classified as the most desirable place to live in the United Kingdom, Best Western Restormel Lodge Hotel offers modern comfort and traditional hospitality. Best Western Restormel Lodge Hotel is centrally situated on the A390 with many places of interest within Cornwall in easy reach. Eden Project is 6 miles away, Lost Gardens of Heligan is 12 miles and National Trust Lanhydrock House is only 3 miles. In addition to this, the hotel boasts a prime location in the peaceful town of Lostwithiel famous for antiques and the Duchy Palace (the oldest building in Cornwall), something much appreciated by the many guests who return year after year. The hotel has been modernised and is up to date with free WiFi throughout and all rooms have 32" flat screen televisions with freeview. The outdoor heated swimming pool is open from April to October and provides a refreshing start to the day. Pets are welcome within certain rooms on request only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fowey Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Restormel Hotel Lostwithiel
- Best Western Lostwithiel
- Lostwithiel Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Fowey Valley Lostwithiel, Cornwall