Just arrived home from another great stay,hotel just gets better,food system is now more flexible,you can eat when you want and the choice is huge,we loved the salad system,added to your meal,very fresh and imaginative,great service in the restaurant,staff brilliant,surfing lessons again went down well,we did not go down to the new restaurant as the wild cafe was great for the whole family,and we found we did not go over our food allowance despite eating twice a day as a family,great.Declared a great success again,and cant wait to go back,despite the 500 mile journey.Truthfully i could not find any fault with anything in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth