I've just spent a weekend at this hotel on a free machine embroidery course.
It was fantastic. From the inspirational teacher (who'd come all the way from Cheshire to teach) to the attentive service of the hotel staff. The spa staff were very helpful as we're the reception staff. What was incredible was if you needed a member of staff for additional materials for the course or for a top up of hot water for the coffees and teas one seemed to appear without being summoned. Hats off to matt for this. The food in the wild cafe was delicious.
The public areas were spotless and the tranquility area was just that, with a roaring wood burner. Here's to cosy hotels in the winter! Well done Bed Steps.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth