My husband and I have just returned from a 3 night break at Bedruthan Steps. We stayed with our two dogs and took the option to pay £20 per night each, which in turn gave £30 towards food and hot drinks. This actually turned out not to be a good option for us and we did not achieve the £60 spend on any day. The room had a fantastic view of the sea and was ideally placed for a family, including 2 child beds. However for October almost £270 for two plus two dogs, per night was expensive. Breakfast was good with excellent home made muesli and jams. I think another time I would return to Watergate Bay which felt more value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth