A group of us stayed here for one night in November for a girly spa break and we all loved the facilities and location.
The view from the restaurant is beautiful overlooking the beach and sea and the food was also lovely. The only fault I would say was at breakfast as they didn't let us know that a full English was included as part of our stay, only the buffet breakfast of cereal & pastries.
The rooms were pretty standard and I would say they would be what you would find in a 3 star hotel rather than a 4 star, however we came to the hotel for the spa and we loved it. I have had many massages and have to say the Hot Poultice Massage I had was the best by far - definitely recommend having a treatment here for anyone staying at the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly placed Cornwall with beaches and stunning coastline on our doorstep, Bedruthan is so much more than a hotel with theatre, workshops, fairs and a art gallery. Spend your days enjoying locally sourced food in our Wild Cafe and Herring Restaurant or indulging and unwinding in our indoor spa, for a really invigorating experience try our Sensory Spa Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth