We had a very good stay. The service was first class, the facilities excellent and food of a high standard.
What stops me giving a higher mark is the price. We paid about £450 a night and not everything was included. You had to pay for dinner or lunch. I think this was just too much for what was provided.
Also, I did feel that for the price, the room could have even bigger. For example, it was divided by a blind covering half the room which meant that when your child was asleep, you could not really watch a movie in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth