For me this is the best short break location ever. The views are awesome. The hotel is bright, airy and spacious. Even when busy the hotel does not feel crowded. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. The spa is comfortable. The bedrooms are large and bright. The room temperature can be adjusted easily to suit taste. The food (especially the breakfast) is delicious. The most amazing beach is 5 minute walk away as are clifftop walks with the best views ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth