Bedruthan staff work really hard to make holidays at their hotel special. They are all genuinely friendly and helpful. The hotel is perfectly situated overlooking a beautiful sandy bay. The food is amazing at Wild cafe with a varied choice of specials (sometimes a little overpriced) and a la carte offer (much better value).
Bedruthan offers luxury and relaxation; it's not cheap but you feel special. They are very well suited to looking after young children (crèche and kids clubs) but perhaps could be cleverer at adapting their offer to teenagers For example they could open up adult only areas (like the bar terrace or hydro spa ) to over 12s if accompanied by parents. Our two teenagers enjoyed surf school and learnt quickly how to get up on a board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth