As a local I came here with my sister and my niece for the day. The pool and spa area is lovely, nice robes, lovely smelling toiletries to use. Friendly staff. We also had lunch in the little cafe near the outside pool as it was a really sunny day which was also really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth