This hotel has wonderful views overlooking Magan Porth beach.
I have visited Mawgan Porth many times and only recently stayed in Bedruthan as a treat during spring.
The best rooms are on the top floor and to the right of the hotel giving fantastic views over the beach and sea. The sun streams into the bedrooms and warms up during the day. You can just sit and look at the sea all day and relax!
If the weather changes which it often does in Cornwall then the restaurants and bar offer great food and drink and reasonable prices for this now up and coming part of Cornwall.
There is a child free area to relax and chill out.
If you don't want to be bothered by too many children then visit outside school holidays and bank holiday weekends as this is a haven for families looking for a fully catered holiday especially with children in mind as it caters very well for families with young children if you can afford the prices in peak summer.
I shall definitely visit again out of season for a well earned break and just to chill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth