Booked for 5 nights with our 5 year old daughter. I knew the outside of the hotel was not great to look at so that wasn't a problem. Lovely big room with great view, however let down by shoddy, outdated bathroom which is a real shame. There were no real amenities in there at all which was disappointing. The restaurants were good and food was very good standard. The kids buffet could have been more varied. The kids club was great and so was entertainment. The pools were nice, bit cold to swim outdoors but the indoor was fine and the spa was very good standard. The shower in the indoor pool could have been cleaner though. Great cocktail bar which we used while our little one was in kids club. Lovely staff and overall great stay- would def return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly placed Cornwall with beaches and stunning coastline on our doorstep, Bedruthan is so much more than a hotel with theatre, workshops, fairs and a art gallery. Spend your days enjoying locally sourced food in our Wild Cafe and Herring Restaurant or indulging and unwinding in our indoor spa, for a really invigorating experience try our Sensory Spa Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth