We chose to have our wedding at the Bedruthan Steps Hotel after looking at a few other Cornish hotel options. We were not disappointed, the setting of the hotel is beautiful, overlooking magnificent Mawgan Porth Bay, the quality of service we received throughout was exceptional. Lisa & Anne-Sofie in the events team looked after our wedding and could not do enough to help. The day went off without a hitch, the food was incredible, (many guests commented on how good) the decoration of the room looked amazing, all taken care of for us by Lisa and her team. Our hotel room was clean, bright and had an amazing view over the beach. Overall a great venue and a super hotel for families or couples alike. p.s if you get a chance head down to the Scarlet (couples only - no kids) for a drink in their bar fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth