We stayed for 3 nights the first being the "big storm" our room (6) had fbulous views of the beach and most of Mawgan Porth, it was spotless with a large en-suite really verry nice.
The staff were very friendly and helpful nd the fact that it's been in family hands for four generations came through. The food was really very good, breakfast was excellent. As a base for our short break, this was a perfect situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat Drink Sleep and Relax in our Family run beachside Freehouse midway between Newquay and Padstow and only 1 and a half miles from Newquay Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Merrymoor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Merrymoor Hotel Mawgan Porth
- The Merrymoor Inn Cornwall/Mawgan Porth