As usual we were given a very warm welcome by the owners to this pub/hotel, just a stones throw from Mawgan Porth beach.The sea views are amazing .
It is family run , with a hard working friendly team of staff.We enjoyed good evening meals in the bar and superb breakfasts served by the lovely Lynne, whose parents initially had the pub in the sixties .
It was a grim winter weekend with heavy rains and ferocious winds, which we viewed through the large picture windows ,but we were very comfortable as it was really warm .
We look forward to returning again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat Drink Sleep and Relax in our Family run beachside Freehouse midway between Newquay and Padstow and only 1 and a half miles from Newquay Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Merrymoor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Merrymoor Hotel Mawgan Porth
- The Merrymoor Inn Cornwall/Mawgan Porth