“Close to the Harbour”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax in a serene lounge
Fancy a film? Watch many available on the smart TV or catch up with your favourite programmes If you fancy a night in, relax in the dinning area and then retire to the comforts of the sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax in a serene lounge
Local books for you to enjoy
Local shops sell thelse prints
Towels are included along with a welcome gift featuring Mevagissey organic toiletries
Wall art bought in our local shops
Harbour side dining at the Sharksfin
A lovely warm atmosphere at the Sharksfin. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner or for drinks
Whatever the weather She Sells offers fabulous coffees with a breath taking view of the harbour
Fabulous pancakes and coffee at the friendly She Sells
Mevagissey lighthouse. The Fowey ferry point is just by the lighthouse
Mevagissey harbour. The view from one of the restaurants, while I was having breakfast one morning
Fishermen feeding the seal, which can often be seen in the harbour
Mevagissey harbour. The view while having coffee in the fabulous Sharksfin restaurant
Mevagissey Harbour
Eden Project by night
Coastal walk
Vault Beach at Goran Haven (3 miles away). A lovely walk to the beach & you can walk from Mevagissey
BBQ or picnic on Hemmick beach
Fancy learning to surf in Newquay? Only 40 minutes drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Close to the Harbour”
Reviewed 27 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

We had a lovely week stay here. Situated an amble from the Harbour and the local restaurants and pubs, also a short drive to the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Helegan. We found the appartment very comfortable and relaxing. We would definitely recommend it.

6 Apr 2018
Thank you do much. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfectly located in the heart of this picturesque Cornish fishing village”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautifully kept apartment in a superb location in the heart of Mevagissey. Just a moments walk to all the shops, restaurants and harbour of this pretty fishing village. Complete with a private parking space - which is an absolute bonus in Cornwall. We had a wonderful stay and really did not want to leave - can't wait to return!

19 Dec 2017
Oh I know the feeling. I never want to leave either. Thank you for coming to stay and choosing my apartment. You were lovely guests and I'm looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. Juliette
William D
“Birthday bash in Mevagissey”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We had an excellent week here. The owner [Juliette] was very friendly and helpful in advance of our visit.
Very good apartment [with parking space] in a quiet position near the harbour, near plenty of places to eat [The Fountain pub is cosy, with very good food and friendly chatty people on both sides of the bar]. Also near the coastal path and cycle ways, and a short car journey to Heligan gardens and Lobb's Farm Shop [we walked to Heligan on the cycle way - easy apart from one steepish hill]. We walked around the harbour every day to see the boats and the people working in and around them, and we found a lovely little caff in Pentewan.
We would certainly recommend this apartment to a friend and would happily come again ourselves.

15 Dec 2017
I am so pleased you had a lovely birthday and enjoyed your time in my apartment and Mevagissey. Come back soon. I'd happily welcome you again. Juliette
jontrudy
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyavle”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A very nice stay. We would definitely come again. Very close to harbour and excellent restaurants. Also very well placed for the Lost Gardens of Heligan.

26 Oct 2017
Thank you for coming to stay in my apartment. I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday and I hope to see you again soon. Juliette
NatalieS...
Devon, United Kingdom
“A thoughtfully presented, fantastically located, cosy home from home.”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Juliette and her family have prepared a wonderfully welcoming home from home, in this fantastic location in central Mevagissey. From the point of enquiry to our receiving check in details, Juliette could not have been more friendly or helpful, even going to the extent to get in touch to let us know about an event at the nearby Lost Gardens of Heligan that would be taking place during our stay, in case it was of interest to us. The apartment is so thoughtfully presented, with finishing touches, local guides and a welcome booklet that really helped us settle in quickly. We stayed for a long weekend, and it made such a difference to be able to relax and make ourselves at home with such ease, making the most of our short time away. The beds are comfortable, the shower hot, the parking space in central Mevagissey invaluable. We would strongly recommend the Mevagissey apartment, and will certainly return for another stay if we are back in the area. Thank you, Juliette!

Your age range 25-34
26 Oct 2017
Thank you for choosing my apartment for your holiday and your wonderful review. I hope to welcome you back again soon. Juliette
Ade_Sleaf...
“Fantastic Apartment”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

What a little gem. A perfect property in an ideal location right in the centre of Mevagissey. As soon as you step through the door you can tell that the place is well looked after by Juliette and her team with the place being spotlessly clean and tidy. Fast WIFI internet connection, flatscreen TV with Freesat, and a bluetooth speaker for music are also in the property just in case you end up with a wet day indoors or just for relaxing in the evening. An added bonus is it comes it's own parking space. Would definitely hope to stop here again next time I'm visiting Mevagissey.

19 Sep 2017
I am so pleased you enjoyed my apartment and had a good holiday. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future. I have a returning guest offer if you'd like to come back again next year.
Nikkismee
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Had an amazing week's break in Juliette's Appartment with my two children (10 & 12)
The Appartment has been beautifully done, with everything thought of and so wonderfully positioned in the village and with a car parking space! Absolute gold dust!!! The children have already asked to go again next year!
Amazing stay xx

19 Sep 2017
Thank you for coming to stay. I am so pleased you all had a lovely holiday. Looking forward to seeing you all again next year in Meva
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing