stayed at the hotel for 3 days the room we were booked in was dirty, hairs in bath and on shower curtain, carpets not clean cobwebs everywhere the drinking glasses in bathroom was obviously recycled and dirty, would not use. The bed linen had hairs in , window broken in room and very noisey, i would not recommend this hotel. The furniture damaged and unclean. We were moved to another room and there was cobwebs in the room as well, not one but many in both rooms, dirty socks left in draws, and the whole experience was awful. Manager or owner tried to dismiss it. The only good thing about hotel is staff. Breakfast, and evening meal which you will need a magnifying glass to view the vegetables. would not stay here again totally overpriced and four stars mmmmmmm dont understand that the rooms are unclean, and noisey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall