My partner and I stayed here 18 months ago in April 2012 for only one night and are still looking back fondly on our stay. It was so lovely that it was high time I wrote a review. We had a double sea view room and walked down to the town in the evening which was enchanting. It was a great place to stay between visiting the Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan just up the road. Beautiful building with classy wood panelling downstairs. Great breakfast and welcoming hosts. You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall