I stayed here 14th and 15th March 2014. I made a last minute trip to Cornwall to visit my niece who had just had a gorgeous baby boy. As a single traveller on this occasion I did wonder how I would be welcomed as most places really are geared up for couples only. ABSOLUTELY FINE is how I would describe it. Single room was a proper room not an afterthought which was nice. I did get moved to a double room with zero fuss when it was discovered that my bathroom light cord wasn't working. The staff are an absolute credit to this hotel and really went out of their way to make me welcome and make my stay comfortable. The food was glorious and they easily catered for my dairy free diet. check in and out was very easy and my bill correct and ready for me. Most rooms have beautiful sea view. The path to Mevagissey is a gorgeous walk and Mevagissey is a delight of a village. Nearby is the town of St. Austell with all the usual facilities and a big market on Sundays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall