“Nice pasties.”

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Mevagissey
Cuisines: Fast food, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Takeout
Description: Take a measure of tradition, mix with the finest quality locally sourced ingredients, a pinch of proper Cornish passion and a tablespoon of innovation. As a result, we create our authentic, freshly-baked World Champion pasties and we serve them up across the country with our hand roasted coffee buttery French pastries and array of other tasty delights.
Welshpool, United Kingdom
“Nice pasties.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A nice selection of pasties, loads of different fillings. But my word they know how to charge. Small change out of a £10 note for two pasties. I guess thats the going rate for a harbour side shop.

1 Thank robc552069

London, United Kingdom
“Sweet Pasties”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My favourite flavour here is rhubarb and custard. I prefer the sweet ones rather than the chicken tikka and steak. I wasn't all that impressed with the amount of meat and the flavour. I do also like the Banana and chocolate pasties. I highly recommend this place though, great service.

• Visited August 2013
Truro, United Kingdom
“Lovely service for a pasty shop!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was very surprised at the great service we received at Pasty Presto! Lovely, knowledgeable, smiling staff. Shame about the average pasty...

2 Thank jimmothyMCornish
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Pasty of the year 2013.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is what they claim & it's certainly very tasty. I don't think it's the best pasty I've ever had yet I'd say its top 5. £3 ish for the regular size pasty & £4 ish for the large size. 7/10 overall.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good choice”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

A good choice of pasties not just the traditional but soume with a lovely modern twist. The Thai chicken is delicious and the currie parsnip is a great choice for vegetarians. Not he cheapest but still good.