“Fab”
Review of Caunce Head

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mullion
Caunce Head
Ranked #5 of 11 Mullion B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 June 2013

A lovely quiet space with light, airy rooms and very comfy beds. Very easy access to the coast path and lovely walks from the door step. Sarah and David are very hospitable and cook great breakfasts. Good pubs nearby. A fantastic place to chill out.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We Stayed at this Caunce Head bed and breakfast in May with our family. I can't praise the B&B enough. The rooms are well decorated and spacious and very clean we took our dog there as they allow pets in one of the rooms. The breakfasts were great and the warm and friendly host's Sarah and David were very knowledgeable and on hand for any places to visit. I have to say this is the best B & B I have ever stayed in believe me you wont want to leave... We are planning our next visit , i hope they have vacancies!

Thank you Sarah and DavId for making our stay great.

Clare & Alex and Benson.( Benson says hi to Zak )

Reviewed 24 May 2013

This is quite simply the best B&B we've ever stayed at. Has a relaxed atmosphere, spacious rooms with excellent facilities and great sea views. Food is excellent and varied with breakfast to order and a great choice of cooked breakfast with fresh fruit too! Also the simple suppers are thoughtfully created and delicious!
Sarah and David are generous hosts and very friendly and welcoming.
We look forward to staying here again and Caunce Head is wonderful value!

Room Tip: It depends what you want as all rooms have good views and are well equipped but rooms facing west yo...
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I have just spent 2 wonderful nights here, Queen Caroline is staying on for another 3 nights; the lucky lady,

What a wonderful place to put your head down, courtesy of Sarah & David who made us so welcome and accommodated us in large modern bedrooms which are now part of this lovely old miner's cottage. The conservatory in which we ate is delightful and as for the meals they were unbelievably good. The breakfast was so large that it lasted me until the evening, I can't wait to stay there again!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We have just spent another 5 nights in our most favourite B&B! Wonderful, peaceful spot close to the SW Coastal Path, this gem is a must for any visitor wanting a bolt hole from their busy life. Lovely large airy bedrooms and an enormous breakfast! David and Sarah are wonderful hosts with a wealth of local information on where to walk, what to see etc. This was our fifth visit and we shall be going back again as there is so much there! The welcome we get every time is so warm and generous. The house is in a small hamlet, in the country, surrounded by farmland and wildlife - what more could you want?. Very comfy, and highly recommended - you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: All rooms quiet and very well appointed. Superb ensuite bathrooms. Our favourite is the Studio but...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Been there couple times with my partner...in most of there rooms with one are really nice and clean. I don't like it english breakfast but I like eggs so David make me couple of them and tosts.I enjoy it.I can recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My family and i travelled from Italy for the famous coastal walks of Predannack, Mullion and the Lizard Peninsula, these walks lived up to the expectations we had and we were left breathless at the natural, rugged beauty of this area on many occasions.. Surprising then that the real highlight of our trip turned out to be the wonderful place that we stayed in. The hospitality offered by David and Sarah in their gorgeous home really made our trip and I cant reccommend them strongly enough to anyone wishing to spend time in this area... Don't miss an opportunity to stock up on locally made chocolates at the Tranance Chocolate Factory too. We just ran out and are planning our return trip to Caunce Head as i write this review... Non vedo l'ora!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank JohnsonHenryM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mullion
Polurrian Bay Hotel
#4 of 11 in Mullion
Cadgwith Cove Inn
Cadgwith Cove Inn
#1 of 2 in Cadgwith

Been to Caunce Head? Share your experiences!